Shopify has a bunch of great apps in the app store, but it’s lacking when it comes to adding a knowledge base to a Shopify. This is surprising since a knowledge base is proven to make customers happier and cut support costs by as much as 50%.
A surprisingly effective solution is to use one of the best knowledge base apps that works well with Shopify–that’s what the EasyDocs Knowledge Base Shopify App does. It is the easiest way to create a knowledge base for Shopify.
Using EasyDocs you can create a knowledge base for your Shopify store in 30 seconds! It’s even free to try out and get started. Now, let’s talk about how to do it.
Here’s how to create a Knowledge Base for Shopify:
- Check out the Shopify Knowledge Base App page .
- Signup free to create your knowledge base in 30 seconds (seriously, it’s that fast).
- Customize it with your brand colors and to fit your store’s brand.
- Customize with your domain by adding the knowledge base at help.yourdomain.com or support.yourdomain.com. The EasyDocs support team can do this for you.
- Start adding your help articles.
That’s it! Now watch your customer support costs drop, make customers happier and sell more!